Wednesday 9 January 2008

Some more on resolution number 1..lose the 3 stones that are making me feel fat and miserable!
I set out to do this last year. I think I lost the same stone and a bit about 3 times. I ended up the exact same weight this January as I was last January. I start really well, and then I have a week where I binge a bit and still lose weight..then I think 'ooh, I can do that again', and of course it never works twice. I put weight on, or have a 'stay the same' week. I get angry and bored and think 'well if its not working then I may as well eat what I like'. And there you go. I started the online weightwatchers plan again on Monday the 7th of January. I weigh 13stones and 1lb. My first weigh in is going to be next Monday. I can't wait. I'm trying to be really strict with myself and to really follow the diet (as much as I can, its actually not a set diet plan, but a 'points' regime where you have an allocation of points each day and choose how to fill it.)

There are some photos of me this Christmas that I'm going to put up here, (the equivalent of the fat picture on the fridge door!) and then I think I'll have one taken in the same outfit every month. It might help me see a difference.

So..13stone 1lb...first mini goal is to be 12stone 7lbs for Valentines Day. Last year I planned on losing 2lb a week and just ended up dissappointed. This time I'm giving myself more achievable targets. Roll on Monday!

No comments: