Thursday 10 January 2008

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
So close to getting on the scales this morning to see if there was any difference!
Must be strong...tis a no win situation - if I look and have lost weight, I will relax and start succumbing to foodie temptation. If I have gained or not lost at all, I will be so distraught that I will comfort eat!

Off to school Maguire tonight, hoping to start some trot work which will probably have both of us getting into that raised heartbeat zone!

Monday can't come soon enough...I am desperate to get online and adjust my weight stats (please, please, let me be adjusting them downwards!) I do have a fear that I ate so much at Christmas that I am still going to gain weight this week even though I really have been very good! I keep thinking of going on holiday this year and feeling confident on the beach! I actually felt OK last year, as I did lose a good chunk of weight before we went, but its all back on. Bah!

No comments: