Tuesday 29 January 2008


Had a weird WI yesterday - I had jumped on the scales on Sunday morning and was 12st6, but on Monday morning the scales weren't playing and had me at 12st8, 12st7 and 12st2 respectively!! So went with the highest figure, which was still a loss, but I was a bit dissappointed. The good people of the WW 3+ board managed to cheer me up, and last night and this morning I jumped on the scales and was 12st6 again, so think it must have been some kind of weird glitch with either my body or the scales! Not changing any of my stats, as I think WI day has to be sacrosanct! It means I'm hoping for a good 2-3lb loss again next Monday. I bought a stack of WW chilled ready meals. They're not the best to be honest (think I am one of those people who would rather have a small portion of the fatty stuff than a big portion of the low fat stuff!) but are so low in points and easy to do for dinner that eating this week should be a breeze.


Also, I got my first comment on this blog! Thank you Karaoke Queen! It is so good to feel that we can all find out a little bit more about each other and give support through the blogs as well as the message board. Karaoke Queen was asking about my animals, now, I don't need any excuse to hold forth on my babies, so I'll just do a picture post!


No comments: