Monday 21 January 2008

Another 3lbs off!

Weigh in day again! Was a fast week this one! Well, don’t know how I managed to get away with it, given the amount of rubbish that I shoved down my throat at the weekend, but that’s another 3lbs off, taking me down to 12st 9lbs, and just 2lbs off my target of 12st7 which I had given myself until Valentine’s to achieve. I need, need, need, to be really good this week, as I’m sure that given the slightest opportunity the treats from the weekend will show up in next weeks WI! Trying not to get too excited, but it looks possible that I could achieve 12st7lbs next Monday. That would be amazing, and a loss of 8lbs in just three weeks. IF I do it! I did have a bit of an excuse this weekend, it was Paul’s birthday, and we really did have one of the best weekends in a long, long time. DVD, Cava and popcorn on Friday! (Deathproof, incredibly self indulgent Tarantino film, think his star may be on the wane, it has nothing on the likes of Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction. But it was amusing enough to sit and munch popcorn too! The whole house smelled of the cinema! Went shopping during the day on Saturday to pick up Paul’s presents, then changed and out to dinner at the Chippy Down the Lane! Gorgeous place, but really disappointing veggie option of gunky spring rolls, deep fried! Chips were fab though, as was the wine, followed by a massive frozen Margarita in TGIs and then Sweeney Todd at the cinema (with ice cream, pick and mix and smuggled in vodka! Bit hungover on the Sunday, but still a good day, lunch with Paul’s parents in the Kirkie puffer and cava and cake at home, before Paul went out for a couple of hours and I chilled out before he returned and we had a music quiz! No housework done though! Need to get stuck in again this evening. But yeah…really,really did enjoy the weekend. Think we need to do something like that at least once a month. If the diet can handle it that is! We shall see! Just heading off to lunch in a minute, need to decide between a baked potato and one of those Scottish slimmers sandwiches which are a bit rubbish, but filling! No idea what to have for dinner this evening…. Think maybe some Quorn sausages, but not sure what with! In fact def quorn sausages, can probably have three for hardly any points! Maybe do a hot pot, mm!

2 comments:

karaoke-queen said...

Hi i posted a comment on the message board at ww saying u were doin well n 2 ignore the online remark. Think this is a fab way to keep you on track n its also motivating me too cos we started at the same weight roughly. Iv been on ww 4 the past 10 years on n off n this year I think i've finally got my head round it. Iv also got a dog too who is helping me to get fit cos shes a spaniel and raring to go all the time!Your horse looks gorgeous. Used to ride before a back condition stopd me cos I lost my nerve but if you still have your horse that will help you to get toned up too eh?would love to know more about him/her in your next blog n any other pets you have? I also have a mad cat called Neville and am married with a 17 year old son.Well good luck 4 the rest of the day n Ill keep reading your blog n hopefully we can keep each other motivated!!

Susan said...

Woo, I never imagined that anyone would actually be reading this! Thank you for the comment KQ! I will do a blog post about the animals in my life, and am just off to sneak a look at your blog. I know..they seem to be a good motivator. I have written this in a post, but honestly, the thought of having to read it all next January and to be back where I started again is just too much!