Thursday 24 January 2008

It’s been a good week so far! Always scared that I jinx the weekend, or get too laxadaisical if I do this, but I hopped on the scales this morning and they showed me at slightly under 12st 7lbs! Squeeeeeeeeee!!! That is 2lbs off since Thursday, which seems an awful lot. I am totally prepared for it to go up again by Monday, but oh, just imagine how good it would be if it kept coming down! If I got another 3lb week! I don’t know if this is completely psychosomatic, but when I look in the mirror I actually do feel slimmer already. It might be mind over matter – I think that I look better because right now I am feeling much more positive and believing that this time I am actually going to stick to the diet right through till I get to the weight I want to be. I think that in the last few years of my yoyo dieting, I haven’t gotten under 11st7. Considering I used to hit the diet when I got up to 10st 7 its not so good. I keep thinking ‘when will I be able to wear size 14 trousers again, but I have to remember that even when I was 10 and a half stones I was often into a 14! Don’t think any diet in the world is going to stop me being pear shaped! January is nearly over already, just one more WI this month. How good it would be to say that I lost 9lbs this month! I know, I am getting carried away with myself, and it is always when I get most confident that I come crashing down! But truly, I have been sticking to points with no wee treats, and I suppose this is how it works..it really does work if you stick to it!

No comments: