Thursday 28 February 2008

Not been such a good week. I didn't stick to the diet very well over last weekend, but to be honest, I still expected a wee loss, and to be able to proclaim that I am 'in the 11s'. But no...the scales on Monday morning actually showed a half pound gain. It killed me upping my stats on the WW board, and ruining my nice line of losses on my charts. I've been completely 'on plan' so far this week, and jumped on the scales yesterday morning to see that I was showing at 12st1! This really hurt my confidence in the whole diet, I just couldn't understand it, and it reminded me how destructive these sneaky peeks can be. They've only worked well for me so far because they have always shown a loss that stayed! But me being me, I got on again this morning and was into the 11s! But I was there last week too, so am staying very focused and hoping for a 2lb loss this week. A dream loss would be 3.5, as this would take me to my 10%, but I don't really expect that.

Pschologically, I just can't wait to be in the 11s. I just read back on my blog, and made myeslf remember that I have already lost a whole stone, and that this is a great achievement, regardless of the fact that I have another two to go. I just really feel that I can get down through the 11s quite quickly if I can just get into them properly! I'll feel so motivated.

I was going to try the Wendie plan this week, but decided I would have a week of really sticking to normal points first, and if that didn't work then try Wendie. So I could still be doing it this time next week if I don't see a good result on the scales.
Hoping to get our summer holiday booked this weekend - a real incentive to lose the weight! I am already nearly at the weight I got to for July last year, which just shows that this really works if I just give it a proper go. Can't wait to buy new clothes. Someone on WW posted that their big dream was to buy Topshop size 10 jeans and vest! Don't think that's going to happen for me, not the jeans anyway! I've accepted my shape now, and I'm always going to have big hips! But do plan to get back to a 10 for tops, and to do it asap! If I go to Italy with Mum in September then I want to be able to buy myself lots of lovely summer skirts and dresses!

No comments: