Wednesday 5 March 2008

Well, as of Monday WI, I was IN THE 11s!!!
My loss is slowing down a wee bit now, but I have promised myself that never, ever again will I step on a scale and see 12 anything. Its downwards from here, all the way! And that actually helps me a lot..even if this takes longer than I might want it to, even if I don't lose 2lbs every single week, I never going back. I will never be in the 12s again, let alone in the 13s. I've set a target of being 11st 7 for Easter Sunday, when we are going to visit Paul's parent's for dinner, and will aim hard for that (5.5lbs in three weeks, so at top end of possible loss), but if I don't make it, then the target is to be there for the WI the week after. So no matter what, by the end of March I am going to weigh 11st7 or just under. I AM!!!

Got my first pair of size 14 jeans at the weekend!
I felt really fantastic when I tried them on. I know that a lot of it is down to them being a lovely soft, quite stretchy material, and being a flattering cut, but they are still a size 14, and I cannot remember the last pair of size 14 trousers that I bought! But I can certainly remember buying size 16s and them still not fitting!

We have now booked a weeks holiday in Berlin in early June, and I haven't picked a target weight for then yet..will wait to a little closer to the time, and then set that mini goal. I love the thought of going on holiday with all nice new clothes, and being able to go shopping over there for new stuff! And just feeling confident..getting photos taken and feeling good in them!

Ate over points on Monday, but trying to claw it back, and my SP this morning had me at just under 11st 12lbs, so the weight does seem to be coming off. To keep on target for my Easter goal, I'd like to be 11st10 on Monday (this would also be my 10%) so am planning to get in plenty excercise and really try to rein myself in over the weekend! But to get there is a 2.5lb loss, so we'll see! If I even just get 2lbs off I will be chuffed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya!well I dont know if you remember me(karaoke queen) but I commented on your blog when you first started doing it and was telling myself that we roughly had the same way to go and you could be my inspiration. well so much has happened and not all positive!! I have been trying to stick to the plan but what you said rings true to me too-that once ive started losing I start lapsing and allowing myself treats more and guessing the points of things and as I've found these past 3-4 weeks it doesnt work. first of all we had 3 functions to go to in 3 weeks so my resolve was weakened by various buffets while promising myself to cut down the following days but never doing and then my scales started playing up. or were they? thinking about it now it could have been true readings but I ''put on'' 8lbs in 3wks! now I did stick to the plan during the week -sort of so I've convinced myself it was the scales so I got a new battery and last week the reading was at 12st 7lbs. that is a bummer cos I had got down to 12st 3lbs before all these dos so if I hadnt been so weak I too could have been in the 11s by now!! cant keep beating myself up about it though so this week I've been really good and stuck to it and at least I havent given it up completely like I have done in past years so hopefully I'll have good news to report next week! and the easter saturday party next week and the hen night the week after will not beat me!! I will save and manage my points!! I havent been on here for so long because I've been both busy and ill but I'm really happy for your weight loss!! you're doing really well. keep up the good work and the excellent blog!I hope you dont mind me babbling on cos I think the comments box is just for that isnt it?-not for me whittling on when its your success I should be praising!looking forward to your next installment! Lisa,xx

Susan said...

Thank you so much Lisa! I think you are the only person who reads the blog, but it is so nice to have a comment, especially from someone who knows how it feels! I have had so many ups and downs with WW, and I suppose that I don't post the downs so much - not because I don't want anyone to know about them, but more because when I feel like that, I don't want anything to do with the diet, and that includes this blog! So it might seem that I am 'up' all the time, but I promise you I am not! I feel good today, even though I binged over the weekend, because I know its a fresh week and I can stick to plan, and the binge hopefully won't show up at my next WI! You can do it! Hang in there! Have you got a blog yourself? xx