Wednesday 16 April 2008

I just realised that I have only 6lbs to lose before I have a total loss of 2 stones!
I don't think I have ever managed anything like that before. Sometimes I feel I have let myself down a bit, as the weightloss has slowed down so much in the last month, but this feels good!

So..my maths is rubbish, but I think that I have been 'on plan' (well..more like 'off and on plan') for 14 weeks. Total loss so far of 21lbs, so that is still an average of about a pound and a half a week! *chuffed!* *tries to forget fact that majority still came off in first 6 weeks!)

I read back about when I was longing to get into the 11s and how excited I was about it..now I have that feeling for the 10s! Just need to get on the right side of the 11st7 mark this Monday, and I know I'm on the way. Once I am actually in the 10s, nothing is going to stop me from hitting goal!

No comments: